Tone Up Primer Compact
A multi-use primer that instantly illuminates, smoothes, corrects yellowish and dull tone, protects against UV, and hydrates in just one step.
TONE UP, CORRECT, ILLUMINATE
A SHISEIDO first in a tone up plus primer that synchronizes with your skin and can be used in four ways. Wear alone for a natural and brighter, foundation-free look or to prep skin for enhanced makeup wear. Apply over makeup for touch-ups or anytime shine-free hydration.
This transformative and weightless texture blends easily and instantly illuminates, smooths pores, and corrects yellowish dullness for a youthful look.
- For all skin types
- Long-lasting hydration*
- Boosts brightness and radiance for 16 hours**
- Smoothes the appearance of pores for 16 hours**
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines for 16 hours**
- Improves the look of dullness for 16 hours**
- Dermatologist tested
- SPF 24/PA++
* Clinical proven of 10 women, in France.
** Clinical proven of 32 women, in U.S.A.
ADAPTIVE AND RESPONSIVE
- Responsive Sensory Technology adapts to skin’s condition, tone and texture for truer illumination.
- High water content helps hydrate skin with a cooling sensation.
- Moisture network with Hyaluronic Acid and Hydro-Sensing Polymer helps skin retain moisture.
- Wild Thyme Extract, known for antioxidant benefits.
- Patented SMART CORRECTING POWDER***
- enhances skin’s texture and radiance
- Specially selected pearls bring out skin’s natural translucence and brightness.
HOW TO USE
- After skincare, apply primer alone, or under foundation. Can also be used over makeup to touch up during the day.
- Slide fingers under the ribbon on the puff and swipe over the primer from top to bottom.
- Tap the puff under the eyes and cheeks.
- Smooth outward over the contours and forehead.
- Tap on more primer as needed.
- Apply liberally. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Orders placed on shop.shiseido.com.my cannot be cancelled once order has been confirmed.
- While the Shiseido Malaysia follows a strict quality control procedure, all items sold in shop.shiseido.com.my are non-returnable or non-refundable.
- Only damaged and wrongly delivered items will be accepted.
- Customer is required to report the damaged or wrong delivered items within 24 hours upon receipt.
- Photo of the items and receipt should be emailed to email@example.com
- Once verified, Shiseido Malaysia will contact customer on return procedure.
- The customer will receive a delivery notice of the replacement item within the 7 working days.
- Product(s) must be returned in its original condition and all gifts that came along with the purchase must also be returned unopened.
- Please note that the exchange refer to purchase made at shop.shiseido.com.my ONLY and exchange of online purchases cannot be done at any Shiseido boutiques or counters.
When will I receive my order?
Order will be processed and delivered Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5 PM (excluding Public Holidays). Order placed after 2 PM will be considered the next business day order. Please allow 3 - 5 business days for delivery to West Malaysia; 5 - 8 business days for delivery to East Malaysia. Delivery schedule may vary during online sales period.
Notice: CMCO Red Zones
*Please expect delays for delivery to addresses located in the Red Zone area due to CMCO.
Shipping Outside Malaysia
We apologize, but currently we are unable to process and ship orders to destinations outside of Malaysia.
Do you accept orders shipping to P.O. Box?
Unfortunately, we do not ship orders to any P.O Boxes.
Do you accept international orders?
We do not accept international orders at the moment.
Where is my order?
You may sign in and view your order status and purchase history in your account. Alternative, you may reach us for status updates via email firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM). Alternatively, customer can proceed to track the shipment status from third party courier provider’s online tracking portal once received notification on the airway bill tracking number for the order.
Do you accept Cash on Delivery payment option?
Unfortunately this is not a standard option as we only accept confirmed payment before we proceed to process your order.
Can I change my shipping address after placed order?
For security and fraud prevention purpose, we do not allow change of address once customer orders are confirmed and captured. Kindly proceed to make a new order and cancel the previous order before we process your new order.
Can you send me samples of your products?
We do not offer samples without placing an order. By placing an order with us, you will receive complimentary samples from us.
My payment has been rejected. What should I do?
Due to privacy and security issue, Shiseido Malaysia will not be able to access to your bank info. Kindly contact your bank directly if you face problems making payment.
Is Shiseido products safe for pregnant / breast feeding woman?
Please be assured that you may use our products safely under normal condition of use throughout your pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have any particular concerns, please consult with your physician.
What is shelf's life for Shiseido product?
Unopened products typically last for around 3 years if they have been stored in cool dry conditions, though this may vary on a product by product basis. Products which have been opened are best if used within a certain time frame depending on the product. Please look for the period after opening symbol on each product.
Is Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate suitable for sensitive skin?
Ultimune strengthens skin against daily damage and visible signs of aging. It’s a universal-use serum for all skin types and skin tones. Shiseido’s products are manufactured by using the ingredients that have been clearly demonstrated as “safe” in relation to the amount of use and the part of the body to which they are applied.
What are your bestsellers?
You may check out our bestsellers here: https://shop.shiseido.com.my/collections/best-sellers
What if I get skin reaction towards your product?
For skin reaction or any product ingredient concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com
Shiseido Loyalty Programme – Shiseido Camellia Club
Simply make any purchase above RM150 on shop.shiseido.com.my you will automatically become a Shiseido Camellia Member. If you’re already a Shiseido Camellia member, you will be able to earn points when you shop at shop.shiseido.com.my. All sets purchase are not applicable to any points.
Points will only be reflected after 30 days.
If you’re not a member and would like to become one, sign up here: https://www.shiseido.com
By becoming our member, we will use the personal information you provide to us:
(a) to supply the product(s) to you;
(b)to process your payment for the product(s);
(c) to improve our services; and
(d) if you agreed to this during the ordering process, to provide you additional information and promotions from us.
(e) create a membership account for you using our Camellia membership portal.
If you do not wish to receive this additional information, you may contact Shiseido at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion to change, modify, add or remove the loyalty program offers at any time.
Terms & conditions apply.